Monday, January 24, 2011

Ok...so we started working on The Wall, but...

Well, Day 2 of reorganizing the wall wasn't quite as productive as Day 1.  We took pictures of maybe 12 or 15 beers and then the NFC Championship Game started.  After that, we were glued to the TV until Sam Shields (who is only about a year older than us--weird) put the final nail in the Bears' coffin.  After that we never got started working because, well...

The Packers are going to the Super Bowl!

All I can say is that celebratory Capital Blonde Doppelbock was heavenly.  Seriously.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed a beer as much as I enjoyed that one.  Hopefully I get to enjoy the other one I've stashed in my mini-fridge even more in two weeks.

Phin saw my reaction while he was drinking a He'Brew (don't get me wrong, he liked it) and decided that he wanted that feeling too.  As a result, we went to Whole Foods market.  He got a Chimay Red and I figured since we were there I'd grab a good beer too.  I went with an Orval.

Add in a couple of sandwiches from Toppers and we were both feeling pretty great. 

Holy shit, they're going to the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment