Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Rule

I was planning on writing a review for Alpha King, but that's going to be delayed about 12 hours.  In the meantime, we've had a successful majority vote on a new rule

 If a single beer is purchased and consumed and the buyer thinks it's too awful to review, one of the other members of the house needs to purchase and try it out.  We'll eventually have profiles for all of the beers we've tried, and we don't want to have a faulty review because of a beer that was past its prime.

With that said: Phin and Derek, one of you is going to have to drink a Pilsner Urquell. For all I know, it's the style: I've had lots of beers similar to it that tasted like what I can only imagine using weed as a tea would taste like, but this one went too far.  The only beer I suffered nearly as much to finish was a Point Special, and I (unfortunately) purchased a 6-pack, so I know that stuff just sucks.

Hopefully it was either a bad beer or one of you likes the style better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment