Sunday, April 3, 2011

The marketing major in me just HAS to speak out

It seems like last night's post got me revved up to trash Miller.

Am I the only one who thinks the latest campaign for Miller Lite is ridiculous?

This is what I'm talking about:



First of all, if a bartender insulted me (no matter how strange my clothes were), she wouldn't get a tip, and she'd probably get a complaint against her.

Second, I can't actually figure out which beer they're saying Miller Lite has more taste than. Obviously, it'd seem they're aiming at Bud Light, but I don't think Miller actually has more taste than Bud.

Don't get me wrong, I think that the additional "taste" in Bud Light is awful and if I had to pick one of the two it'd be Miller. But Budweiser has more taste. The only beer I can think of with less taste than Miller is Keystone, and that's another MillerCoors product.

Thoughts on this Miller campaign? Got another beer ad you can't stand? Let us know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment