Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ending the hiatus

Once again, I'm back.

Starting with the Packers' Super Bowl win, everything went crazy in sports...and other things...in the state of Wisconsin. 

Hopefully I won't be quite as distracted going forward.

I guess I'll jump back into the game by announcing this: I'm officially a hipster. 

The new "get drunk" beer of the441
...a hipster who is a member of a business fraternity, prefers fast food to organic, wears nothing but tee shirts, and is obsessed with sports.

Haha, ok.  So maybe I'm not a hipster, but since my last post, the441's official "cheap, get drunk beer" has switched from Miller Lite to PBR.  MillerCoors' strong support of politics we don't like left the apartment in a flux.  Budweiser isn't an option, and most of the other cheap stuff tastes like something died in it.

We've been drinking PBR from time to time ever since we started going to the BBC on Wednesday nights for their $1 burgers, as $1 PBRs were also a part of the special.  Definitely not my favorite stuff, but certain occasions (like my school clinching a share of the Horizon League title along with the now-in-the-Final-Four Butler Bulldogs) call for large amounts of cheap beer.  From this point on, PBR is that beer for the guys in the441 

Now I'm off to convince the roommates to start writing.


In the mean time, feel free to let us know your favorite "get drunk" beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment